Personal Injury Attorneys in Roseburg
Since 1971, the law firm of Shlesinger & deVilleneuve has represented thousands of Oregonians who are dealing with a tragic injury, an accident, a disability, or a financial crisis. An unforeseen event can cause devastating repercussions, whether they be physical, emotional, or mental – a person and/or family can be forever changed. When an overwhelming event like this hits – it can seem like the end of the world.
The compassionate attorneys at Shlesinger & deVilleneuve take pride in helping people when their lives have been turned upside down; we are dedicated to helping you get your life back on track! During the past 5 years alone, Shlesinger & deVilleneuve has obtained more than $60 million in financial and non-financial damages for our clients, and we are successful in more than 95% of our cases! When tragedy strikes and leaves you and your family feeling powerless, let the law firm of Shlesinger & deVilleneuve stand up for you – when you cannot!
WE HANDLE LIFE’S TOUGHEST SITUATIONS:
- Personal Injury
- Worker’s Compensation:
- Social Security Disability:
Known for Aggressive Representation and Proven Results
The law firm of Shlesinger & deVilleneuve has been committed to helping Oregonians who are dealing with the traumatic consequences of a personal injury since 1971! If your injury was caused by the carelessness or negligence of another – you deserve to be compensated for the medical bills, lost wages, stress, and pain and suffering that you and your family must endure as a result. If you are dealing with the life-altering, often disastrous consequences of any kind of personal injury, we will see that you are treated fairly and receive the financial compensation you are entitled to! Our firm specializes in all areas of personal injury law; we handles cases that involve:
- Premises Liability: Physical injuries – such as tripping, slipping, or falling – that occur on a public or private property as a result of unsafe conditions in or outside of homes, stores, buildings, construction sites, public properties, etc.
- Vehicle & Pedestrian Accidents: Physical injuries that result from an accident involving an automobile, truck, motorcycle, or bicycle accident; also physical injuries to pedestrians that are caused by an automobile or other type of moving vehicle.
- Medical Malpractice: Medical error or negligence on the part of healthcare professionals that results in impairment, affliction, or death.
- Dog Attack/Bite: Owner negligence that results in an unrestrained animal bite and/or attack that causes bodily harm.
- Product Liability: Injury, illness, and/or death as a result of using a dangerous product, either because the product was defectively made, defectively designed, misrepresented, or its use was not fully explained.
- Wrongful Death:When an unwarranted death is caused due to an incident or accident that is the result of negligence or irresponsibility on the part of another person or entity.
Shlesinger & deVilleneuve is a unique law firm; we take the time to get to know you, so we can understand what happened to you – and make it right. Not only do we offer the understanding and kindness of a more intimate law firm, giving each of our clients close personal attention, we also have the experience and resources a more powerful law firm, and we will stand up to the large insurance firms and give them a fight either in negotiations – or in court! At Shlesinger & deVilleneuve, our outstanding team of skilled and dedicated lawyers will do everything necessary to make sure that you receive fair compensation and complete justice, and we will make sure you are treated with the respect you deserve. We are passionate about your rights because we are dedicated to your welfare. Each of our clients gets the care and focus that they would get if they were our only client, and each of our cases gets the dedication and aggressive follow through that million dollar cases receive.Our extraordinary record speaks for itself – let us speak for you!
We are located at 1701 W. Harvard Suite 201, Roseburg, Oregon